Our Business programs provide the perfect opportunity to enhance theory and classroom material with real-world cases and experiences. We invite university students to learn about the key trends, players and issues of globalization and localised business strategy. Students participate in lectures from academics, government officials and business professionals, attend industry field trips to SMEs and multinational corporations, and compare and contrast different business landscapes, whilst visiting key historical and cultural sites in Asia.
These educational travel programs enable business students to:
- Be fully immersed in another culture
- Experience the challenges and opportunities that organisations have in Asia
- Get better insight into the working practices and norms in different countries
- Extend global awareness, enhancing international business perspective and understanding
- Take advantage of our unique connections and business networks in Asia
GROUND Asia’s university Business programs invite students to explore global and local businesses in Asia to broaden their business perspectives.
Itineraries may vary in length from one to two weeks, and can include longer business placements where students undertake consultancy projects for local businesses and social enterprises. Our programs provide the perfect opportunity to put theory into practice whilst making a lasting positive social impact in the communities we work with.